Category Archives: inspiration
Today I thought i’d try something a little bit different. I made a video for you today (hee hee!) 🙂
It’s short a short video that shares an important thought with you on how to collaborate and maybe it’s time for you to collaborate with another entrepreneur on a project?
Just last week Saturday, I launched 50 shades of black stock with a fellow entrepreneur friend and the results and response from people have been phenominal! I truly have been blown away. People are loving the free photos and are eagerly waiting for us to officially open the doors so they can buy our photos from us.
Which leads me on to today’s email and video. I hope this will encourage and inspire you to step outside of your comfort zone today. Click below to watch the super short video I made for you.
Today i’m going to share with you my top 5 tips on how to find motivation when everything just feels a bit rubbish, it feels like the whole world hates you, you’re not feeling connected, you’re not tuned in, tapped in and turned on (as Esther Hicks would say), when you’re Just. Not. Feeling inspired!
- Step outside: I’m always in front of a computer screen designing websites for people and sometimes I forget to do this incredibly important, yet powerful action. Go for a walk in the park or look around the shops window shopping. Don’t spend your ENTIRE day wandering around though – you won’t get anything done (unless that’s your intention). Just get some fresh air and come back home.
- Get inspired by nature so many beautiful colours,sounds and smells around – soak it all in and recharge your batteries.
- Prayer and/or meditation. This will instantly change your energy levels. You just have your eyes shut and all distractions start to float or melt away. Powerful energy shifter.
- Get involved in a creative project: drawing, DIY projects that you can work over time, painting, adult colouring book with classical music playing in the background. Baking cookies and cakes – smelling something freshly baked is such a mood lifter! I’m smiling as I write this just imagining the smell of melted chocolate in the kitchen. YUM!
- Make a juice or smoothie. It’s important to look after your body, nourish it so you can get out of your funk. Pop your fresh fruits in a blender with yoghurt or milk. Your body works so hard 24/7 looking after you, now it’s your turn to look after it too. Time to look after number one – YOU!
What do you do when the whole world is on top of you and you just feel like crap? Tell me in the comments below. I would love to hear your tips.