Category Archives: Natural
Don’t you just hate it when you are suffering from a crippling headache or migraine? Mine got so bad that I was pretty much having them every week and sometimes as much as nearly every other day. Fed up with having to take so much medication I sought out some Natural Headache Remedies.
These are the 3 things I do whenever I get a headache or migraine. They seem to have been working really well for me over the past few months and I seem to have it under control now – I don’t get it as much anymore so I’m really happy to share these tips with you:
- Essential oils: Lavender essential oils especially. I put these on my temples, in the middle of my forehead and on my jaw line in front of my ears as I have a very clenchy jaw when i’m tired and stressed.
- Crystals: Rose Quartz and Amethyst work especially well for this. You will need to lie down and give it 20-30 mins to work, placing on your forehead, shut your eyes and meditate or take a nap.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: a tablespoon of this seems to work just like medication and helps regulate the acidity in my body – which is a contributor to headaches and falling ill in general.
Tell me in the comments below what are your Natural Headache Remedies? What has worked for you? I would love to know.
Today i’m going to share with you my top 5 tips on how to find motivation when everything just feels a bit rubbish, it feels like the whole world hates you, you’re not feeling connected, you’re not tuned in, tapped in and turned on (as Esther Hicks would say), when you’re Just. Not. Feeling inspired!
- Step outside: I’m always in front of a computer screen designing websites for people and sometimes I forget to do this incredibly important, yet powerful action. Go for a walk in the park or look around the shops window shopping. Don’t spend your ENTIRE day wandering around though – you won’t get anything done (unless that’s your intention). Just get some fresh air and come back home.
- Get inspired by nature so many beautiful colours,sounds and smells around – soak it all in and recharge your batteries.
- Prayer and/or meditation. This will instantly change your energy levels. You just have your eyes shut and all distractions start to float or melt away. Powerful energy shifter.
- Get involved in a creative project: drawing, DIY projects that you can work over time, painting, adult colouring book with classical music playing in the background. Baking cookies and cakes – smelling something freshly baked is such a mood lifter! I’m smiling as I write this just imagining the smell of melted chocolate in the kitchen. YUM!
- Make a juice or smoothie. It’s important to look after your body, nourish it so you can get out of your funk. Pop your fresh fruits in a blender with yoghurt or milk. Your body works so hard 24/7 looking after you, now it’s your turn to look after it too. Time to look after number one – YOU!
What do you do when the whole world is on top of you and you just feel like crap? Tell me in the comments below. I would love to hear your tips.
I have just been recovering from a cold. These are the natural cold remedies I have been using without the need for medication. This is completely natural. Here is a list of what I talk about in the video:
- Fresh Lemon and Ginger
- Nature’s Answer – Echinacea and Goldenseal
- Apple Cider Vinegar. I took it about 2-3 times day.
- My essential oils were amazing too: Lavender and Tea Tree Oil. They are both anti-bacterial.
- Crystals: I used an aquamarine – very good for throat chakra and sore throats, I show you my massive aquamarine in the video. I also held unto a rose quartz crystal.
There was no need for paracetamol or medication and I was cured in 3 days, went out for 2 of those days. I did use a vicks vapour rub though too. Does that count as medication?
What do you do when you have cold? What are your go to Natural Cold Remedies that have worked well for you? Let me know in the comments box below.