Category Archives: press
Today I just want to give you some web design news and updates on places I’ve been published at recently:
First up, the guys and gals over at Rebates Zones kindly did an email interview with myself asking questions like:
- What inspired you to start working as a freelance web developer?
- What was your first website?
- Some of the best web developers today are self-taught. Do you think there is a specific reason for that?
- You have studied art and design along with Animation at college. Does it help you in your work?
- WordPress has made things a lot easier for people. Do you agree with this?
- Lastly, there are a lot of entrepreneurs out there who are having a difficulty in bringing their ideas to the market. What advice do you have for them?
Next up, is a short feature on CEO blognation where I am one of the 15 entrepreneurs who share their favourite business inspirational quote. You can find me on no.9 – Something You Love. Read what I mean by this here>>
That’s all folks! Have a great week 🙂
PS: We’re Hiring! Web Designers and Developers etc. Apply here