Category Archives: recipe
Don’t you just hate it when you are suffering from a crippling headache or migraine? Mine got so bad that I was pretty much having them every week and sometimes as much as nearly every other day. Fed up with having to take so much medication I sought out some Natural Headache Remedies.
These are the 3 things I do whenever I get a headache or migraine. They seem to have been working really well for me over the past few months and I seem to have it under control now – I don’t get it as much anymore so I’m really happy to share these tips with you:
- Essential oils: Lavender essential oils especially. I put these on my temples, in the middle of my forehead and on my jaw line in front of my ears as I have a very clenchy jaw when i’m tired and stressed.
- Crystals: Rose Quartz and Amethyst work especially well for this. You will need to lie down and give it 20-30 mins to work, placing on your forehead, shut your eyes and meditate or take a nap.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: a tablespoon of this seems to work just like medication and helps regulate the acidity in my body – which is a contributor to headaches and falling ill in general.
Tell me in the comments below what are your Natural Headache Remedies? What has worked for you? I would love to know.
I have just been recovering from a cold. These are the natural cold remedies I have been using without the need for medication. This is completely natural. Here is a list of what I talk about in the video:
- Fresh Lemon and Ginger
- Nature’s Answer – Echinacea and Goldenseal
- Apple Cider Vinegar. I took it about 2-3 times day.
- My essential oils were amazing too: Lavender and Tea Tree Oil. They are both anti-bacterial.
- Crystals: I used an aquamarine – very good for throat chakra and sore throats, I show you my massive aquamarine in the video. I also held unto a rose quartz crystal.
There was no need for paracetamol or medication and I was cured in 3 days, went out for 2 of those days. I did use a vicks vapour rub though too. Does that count as medication?
What do you do when you have cold? What are your go to Natural Cold Remedies that have worked well for you? Let me know in the comments box below.
How you ever wondered what all the fuss is about with coconut oil? Is it just a fad? Or are there any coconut oil benefits that we should know about?
Well, whether or not it’s a fad, coconut oil functions in my life and I use it for many things such as for cooking, cleaning, moisturizing etc.
In this video I talk about Coconut oil versus Olive Oil. I also love using it as a body moisturiser and it works great for sensitive skin too, you can also combine it with essential oils. Due it’s anti-bacterial properties it can be used as a deodorant as well as a toothpaste! who knew??!
I also highlight how other people have used coconut oil which may or may not apply to you. In the meantime here is my coconut oil deodorant recipe that i’m currently using and it works great!
Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe
1 tea spoon Baking Soda
3 drops Essential Oil (Bergamot or Lemon or Lavender is great)
Mix these up into a paste and put in a little container. You only need to put a little on your pretty pits for it to work. 🙂
I’m curious, do you have a coconut oil toothpaste recipe you can share with me? Please leave a comment below.